Managed ServicesVia our Managed Services offering, we can provide your company a comprehensive yet cost-effective solution for the ongoing management, support and maintenance of your entire technical infrastructure, employees and strategic and tactical business initiatives.
Our model and managed services definition is simple and easy to understand-We offer predictable and guaranteed IT and technology results for a predictable monthly fee.
Our industry leading and innovative approach to supporting your staff and infrastructure can address the concerns and frustrations you may be experiencing with the model currently used to support your organization. Almost 80% of all of our new clients were using the services of another company before making the switch and upgrading to ForchuTeck.
As such, our typical service offering comprises all of the tasks, duties and responsibilities usually performed by an in-house Information Technology (IT) department-at savings that have repeatedly been show to be greater than 30% when compared to other approaches.
Want to know more about our managed services pricing?
Our most frequently selected services plan is based on a fixed monthly fee that provides the additional benefit of predicable IT results and guaranteed server up-time and service request response times. The accurate budgeting and determination of your technology Return-On-Investment (ROI) costs is a fairly easy and straightforward process.
Also, we offer a variety of cost-effective pricing structures and managed IT service plans via our market leading managed services model. But, we also can customize a solution as we have a great deal of flexibility as to how our managed services may be procured.
No matter which plan is chosen, our all-inclusive model is a great way for small and medium sized businesses to outsource their IT needs at a much lower cost than trying to build a comparable in-house IT support department.
Our managed services benefits can include:
- Greater peace of mind that comes from knowing we will proactively monitor your infrastructure desktops, servers and devices on an around-the-clock basis
- Single point of contact for all of your infrastructure and vendor management needs
- Single service provider versus multiple vendors for greater accountability and economies of scale
- Defined Services Level Agreement (for service delivery)
- Predictable service costs for budgeting purposes via our fixed fee and unlimited IT support plans
- Cost avoidance of building, maintaining and supporting an internal management and reporting systems, tools and applications
- Considerably Lower Total Cost Ownership (TCO) with a more complete and comprehensive service coverage leveraging the best technology tools currently available within our marketplace.
As a leading managed services provider, we can craft a customized or tailored solution that can comprise any of the following tasks:
- Managed Voice Access and Networking
- Managed Integrated Access
- Managed IP Address Management
- Managed Remote Access
- Network, Desktop and Device Monitoring Services
- Network Element Management
- Network Management Services
- Fault Performance Management
- Configuration Management
- Managed Router Services
- Managed Server Services
- Managed Services Software
- Managed VPN / IP-VPN
- Managed VoIP Service
- Managed Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Asset Management
- Managed Videoconferencing
- Managed Voice Security
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Intrusion Detection
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Incident Management
- Telecom Managed Services
- Anti-Virus, Malware and Spam Management
- Secure Messaging to include E-mail
- Threat Assessment Monitoring
- Managed Business Continuity Service
- Managed Network and Endpoint Security
Please contact us anytime if you would like to know more about our IT services and how we have been able to quickly grow and scale our business.